The big game is almost here! Let’s make sure your eats are touchdown-worthy before you invite guests over to root on their favorite team. Football party food should be easy to prepare and easy to eat. So finger foods fit the bill. You can quickly whip up a snack that packs big taste and will keep everyone happy.
So I’ve got a recipe idea to share – it’s an all-star fan favorite, but with a tasty twist! We’re making some easy Eggland’s Best Balsamic Deviled Eggs with Pancetta. They are delicious and pack a nutritional punch for your friends and family.
To make it we need –
- 1 4oz. package diced pancetta
- 12 Eggland’s Best eggs, hard-cooked
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 2 teaspoons chives, chopped
Now let’s get cooking, watch the video for a step-by-step. Enjoy the game and your game-day food!